Thank you for your interest in applying to the Obesity Medicine Fellowship Training Program at the University of Colorado Anschutz Campus.
- Completed residency in ACGME accredited program, preferably Internal Medicine or Family Medicine although others will be considered
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in completed specialty
- US citizenship or permanent residency/green card holder preferred
To complete your application for the 2021-2022 fellowship, please include:
- Obesity Medicine Fellowship Standard Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo (optional)
- Personal Statement including description of career plans
- Transcripts of National Board Exams
- Three letters of recommendation (from the director of your residency program, a recent supervisor other than your residency program director, and one additional letter from a clinical supervisor who can attest to your abilities). It is preferred that the letters come from the writer directly.
Send Application to: