Thank you for your interest in applying to the Obesity Medicine Fellowship Training Program at the University of Colorado Anschutz Campus. Please view a message from our Program Director, Dr. Dan Bessesen, here.
- Completed residency in ACGME accredited program, preferably Internal Medicine or Family Medicine although others will be considered
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in completed specialty
- US citizenship or permanent residency/green card holder preferred
Recent photo (optional)
Personal Statement including description of career plans
Transcripts of National Board Exams
Three letters of recommendation (from the director of your residency program, a recent supervisor other than your residency program director, and one additional letter from a clinical supervisor who can attest to your abilities). It is preferred that the letters come from the writer directly.
Application Dates for 2023/24:
- Open for applications: July 1, 2022
- Interviews begin: September, 2022 (we will be holding interviews virtually only)
- Last date applications will be accepted: We typically close the application window when our interviews are complete in November. Please email us if you have questions.
- Fellowship offer released in December 2022 via email.
Send Application to: